Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
Bookly PayPal Checkout (Add-on) provides you with the ability to accept secure online payments at the time of booking through one of the most popular payment gateways. With this add-on, you can seamlessly integrate the PayPal payment option into your Bookly PRO booking form. By offering this convenient payment option to your customers, they can easily purchase your services with just a few clicks. If they choose to pay via PayPal, they will be redirected to the PayPal site to confirm and complete their order, ensuring a secure and hassle-free payment process.
Please note: PayPal service availability varies by country/region. In some countries, PayPal does not allow paying by card but only allows payment through a PayPal account. Guest checkout (credit card payment without login to a PayPal account) may not always be available based on a number of factors. For more info, please refer to PayPal documentation or contact PayPal Customer Service.
- Add PayPal payment option to the Bookly online booking form
- Clients can pay using their PayPal balance or credit card
- Use price correction feature to affect the appointment price if clients use PayPal
- Send tax information to the payment gateway (if the Bookly Taxes (Add-on) is installed and activated)
- Simple and seamless checkout experience for your customers
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the PayPal Checkout payments feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly PayPal Checkout (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.