Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO plugin. View Bookly page at Codecanyon.
With the Bookly Staff Cabinet (Add-on), you can set up and provide each employee with their own personal account to manage their calendars, details, schedules, and other settings directly on the front end of your site. This eliminates the need for staff members to access the WordPress admin panel. By allowing employees to log in to their own Staff Cabinet, you can streamline the appointment management process and improve efficiency.
- Access to Bookly calendar in a preferred mode: Month, Week, Day or List
- Access to staff personal details, schedule, and pricing with the ability to update them
- Easily create, approve, reschedule or cancel appointments
- Export calendar information into a CSV file
- Set limitations: only include elements that you wish to display
- Set permissions: disable services and price update, enable a read-only mode for the staff calendar
In the same way as all Bookly add-ons, the staff cabinet feature seamlessly integrates with the Bookly PRO Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System – the setup takes only a few minutes.
Read how to set up and use the Bookly Staff Cabinet (Add-on) in our detailed documentation.