Cleanstart is a Corporate Business WordPress Theme
, built to serve as a foundation for your web projects. Its unique design is based on fine typography and large photography with a twist of post-Flat UI approach. Cleanstart lets you build your pages and posts with a Visual Builder and a great collection of Custom Shortcodes that offer flexibility and pixel-perfect design.
Main Features & some Extras!
- Responsive Design with unlimited Skin & Background Color combinations
- Bootstrap 3.0 with less (style.less is compiled automatically!)
- Backend Page Builder based on WPBakery Page Builder (1)
- Custom Plethora Shortcodes and VC Row Settings
- WooThemes Flexslider custom integration
- WooCommerce Ready to build a simple e-shop
- WPML Ready to create a multilingual Website
- Before & After Image Compare Shortcode
- Enhanced Theme Settings, based on Redux Framework
- Feature Activation/Deactivation System. Prevent loading of components that you don’t use in your website!
- Parallax Backgrounds & Flexible Blog presentation
- Enhanced Header Panel with Color | Image | Video | Slider | Map backgrounds, available for all pages & posts
- Portfolio with Grid or Masonry view and Category Filters
- Twitter Feed, Mailchimp & Flickr Integration
- Google Fonts & Maps Integration
- Translation Ready
- SEO Friendly Clean Code
- Cross Browser Compatibility, HTML5 / CSS3 Tested by W3C Validator
- Advanced in-Source Comments for extra developer assistance
- Contact Form 7 Compatible
- Full Online Documentation
(1) (25/10) The incorporation of WPBakery Page Builder to our theme was done with extended customization in order to fit our design’s special layout needs. Just a few of its general features & shortcodes are incorporated and the plugin cannot be updated with new features from the plugin author. It will be updated only through Cleanstart Updates. Front-end builder is not included.
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ( formerly Visual Composer ) to ver 6.2 - UPDATE: Several JS improvements - FIX: default values for Gallery Grid shortcode are applied correctly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added order options for category filters in Posts / Portfolio Grid shortcodes - FIX: JS fix causing problems to mobile menu
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ( formerly Visual Composer ) to ver 6.1 - UPDATE: Plethora Framework to 1.2.8 ver. - FIX: minor PHP 7.3 issue occurring on initial Plethora Framework plugin activation
- IMPROVEMENT: Footer copyright & credit values accept shortcodes - IMPROVEMENT: Widgets registration according to latest WP documentation guidelines - FIX: JS fix that caused FAQ toggle event issues
- FIX: JS fix that caused slider display issues
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ( formerly Visual Composer ) to ver 6.0.5
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to ver 6.0.3 - UPDATE: pot file updated - UPDATE: Video.js library to latest 7.6 version - IMPROVEMENT: description texts for several shortcode fields, indicating accurately what type of HTML tags can be entered - FIX: Issue with media panel video autoplay after latest browser restrictions. Muted videos can use the autoplay feature now. - DEPRECATED: Media panel video background dropped support for all formats except MP4 - DEPRECATED: Removed Google Plus references from several features
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to ver 5.7
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to ver 5.6
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to ver 5.5.2 - UPDATE: Added consent checkbox for the new comment form
- FIX: Fixed shortcode malfunction due to child extensions. This mostly affected the Features Teaser shortcode.
- FIX: Added the correct child theme version in TF package ( please don't use the child theme contained in 1.5.5 version! ) - FIX: Fixed display issue with 'Call To Action' VC element button dropdown ( show/hide ). - FIX: Fixed PHP Warning in Feature Teaser shortcode [count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable]. - FIX: Fixed TGM sprintf() PHP Warning [Too few arguments]. - FIX: Menu items are now being imported correctly
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 5.4.5 ver. - UPDATE: Plethora Framework to 1.2.7 ver. - UPDATE: Enabled some theme deactivated VC elements - FIX: Fixed bug with Team Members shortcode.
- BUG: Fix for Woo Products Grid shortcode.
- IMPROVEMENT: Plethora Framework to 1.2.6 version - IMPROVEMENT: Visual Composer to 5.2.1 version - BUG: select2.js between WooCommerce and Redux - BUG: Several micro fixes
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 5.0.1 version - FIX: Several micro fixes
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.12.1 version - FIX: WooCommerce product shortcodes working normally - FIX: Newsletter shortcode notice - FIX: About Us widget notice
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.12 version - UPDATE: Updated TGM class to 2.61 version - UPDATE: Added Google Maps API key field in theme options to meet latest Google Map API policy changes.
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to 18.104.22.168 version
- UPDATE: Compatibility with WP 4.5 - UPDATE: Visual Composer to 4.11.2 version Contains fix for WP 4.5 issue. - FIX: Other microfixes
- FIX: Call To Action shortcode issue on page update - FIX: Features Teaser shortcode issue on page update - FIX: Contact Card shortcode issue on page update - FIX: Horizontal Teaser shortcode issue on page update - FIX: Mailchimp Newsletter shortcode issue on page update
- UPDATED: VC update to the latest version - UPDATED: Updated Flickr widget working normally under SSL
- UPDATED: improved Widget classes according to latest WP 4.3 changes...avoided annoying notices!
- UPDATED: VC update to the latest version ( includes update of prettyPhoto to 3.1.6 - latest stable and secure version ) - FIX: Hiding Flexslider arrows when less than 2 items are placed - FIX: Other microfixes
- NEW: Row/Column customizations for VC can be disabled using a theme settings switch. Necessary when working with VC plugins that affect VC row/column display, i.e."Ultimate Add-ons for Visual Composer" - FIX: PO/MO translation for administration strings works fine [ reported on #1517 ] - FIX: Head panel issues for large touch devices [ reported on #1482 ] - FIX: Snazzy maps fix - UPDATED: Visual Composer updated to 4.5.1 ( fixing the buttons link issue ) - UPDATED: WPML config file updated values and configuration
- UPDATED: Additional Google Maps functionality ( TERRAIN/HYBRID, custom marker icons, etc. ) - FIX: Team Grid shortcode hover image disable working fine now ( #1333 ) - FIX: Body text color is working flawlessly - FIX: Portfolio thumbnail selector issue ( #1368 ) - FIX: Portfolio grid masonry issue ( #1440 ) - FIX: Title attribute field is displayed in front-end main menu ( #1480 )
- NEW: Revolution Slider plugin support ( still in beta, plugin not included in theme package ) - NEW: "Latest Products" widget for WooCommerce - NEW: "System info" dashboard widget, for better customer support experience - NEW: Theme settings for body text font size and headings/button texts transformation - UPDATED: LESS compiling functionality improved. - UPDATED: 1.4 loading performance issues improved dramatically [ reported on #1297/ #1302 ] - UPDATED: use of original image sizes on head panel & gallery grid shortcode lightboxes - UPDATED: new 'Alternative' button style - UPDATED: switch to select between featured image / slideshow display for portfolio - FIX: Removed logo size & logo container padding options from metaboxes - FIX: Slider selection fields return active language sliders ( ticket #1215 ) - FIX: Favicons are displayed normally ( ticket #1262 ) - FIX: Scrolling/blank space issue on Apple devices when trackpad used ( ticket #1258 ) - FIX: WooCommerce / Order dropdown field display is working normally - MISC: Removed non used option from blog metabox
v1.4 [19/01/2015] “WooCommerce Ready”
- NEW: WooCommerce Support - Page Builder management for 13 WooCommerce included shortcodes - NEW: Products Grid Shortcode - NEW: Development / Production mode switch - NEW: Mailchimp Newsletter Shortcode now includes optional name and surname input fields - UPDATED: "Show All" button options for Posts/Portfolio Grid - UPDATED: Removed Blog options from Theme Settings panel. Blog options can be edited directly on blog page edit screen - FIX: Widget areas on footer can display properly more than one widget - FIX: Custom text fields for Top Toolbar / Copyright / Credits accept HTML - FIX: Minor fix in About Us widget - FIX: Styling inconsistencies for the menu and some buttons
- FIXED: Visual Composer's drag & drop issue on WP 4.1 installations
v1.3 [3/12/2014] “WPML Ready”
- NEW: Official WPML Ready - NEW: Global Text & Link Color settings - NEW: Skin-colored Section Link Color setting - NEW: Header & Footer Color settings - NEW: Sticky Header Transparency setting - NEW: Footer Display Switches - NEW: Text helper shortcodes ( accordions, tabs, toggles ) - UPDATED: Added per-slide linking for sliders - UPDATED: Added prettyphoto functionality to single image shortcode - FIXED: iPad Portrait after footer padding - FIXED: Not jumping to top every time you hit a menu item that has sub-menu - FIXED: Viewport animation issue
v1.2 [08/11/2014] “OnePager”
- NEW: One Page feature with smooth scrolling for creating one-page sites. - NEW: "Posts Grid" shortcode. - UPDATED: Added FontAwesome icon selector on Features Teaser Page Builder shortcode element. - UPDATED: Class loading procedure allows easier override for child theme development - UPDATED: Head Panel with Video now support .webm, .mp4 and .ogg. The Video sound switch is now operable. - UPDATED: Single posts can now display Author's Bio text. - UPDATED: Added "Inverted" button styling on "Button" shortcode. - UPDATED: converted dropdown into text field for maximum results in "Portfolio Grid" shortcode - UPDATED: Text Rotator effect now uses a minified .js file for faster page loading speeds. - UPDATED: Minified version of main theme JS file: cleanstart_theme.min.js. ] - UPDATED: Updated FontAwesome to 4.2.0. - FIXED: Horizontal Teaser now includes instructions on how to properly embed your YouTube video link. - FIXED: Email field on Team Member custom post type now displays the address correctly. - FIXED: Features Teasers shortcode: Title and Subtitle fields are not being displayed if no values are supplied. - FIXED: The Activated Navigation Buttons switch in the Portfolio Item page options is now operable. - FIXED: Visual Composer Google+ Share button is now operable. - FIXED: User-defined CSS class for page builder inner row is working - EXPERIMENTAL: Plug & Play functionality for child theme users - REMOVED: Envato Toolkit plugin support
- NEW: Latest Portfolio Widget. - ADDED: Support for extra CSS classes and IDs for Visual Composer rows. - ADDED: A link for quickly and easily finding long and lat values for Google Maps. - ADDED: Social links now have a default target="_blank" attribute set. - ADDED: The gallery on each Portfolio Item page, is now optional. - ADDED: Extra social icons on Contact Us widget. - ADDED: Switcher for Portfolio info box on Portfolio Post page. - FIXED: Issues with PHP versions 5.2.x ( T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM ). - FIXED: Proper loading of favicon ICO file. - FIXED: Contact us widget form mailto: field linking. - FIXED: All footer Custom Menu widgets are dark-colored. - FIXED: Related portfolio items no longer display the same image. - FIXED: Parallax effect on Call to Action shortcode is now being displayed properly. - FIXED: Footer was hidden on some Touch Devices while on landscape mode. - FIXED: Footer Copyright/Credits fields accept HTML tags without problems. - FIXED: Show Alt image attribute on Feature Teaser Shortcode. - FIXED: Team Members were not showing more than 5 (default) member cards. - FIXED: Team Members properly displaying order. Image hover effect is now optional. - FIXED: Problem with Title/Subtitle behavior on Portfolio pages. - REMOVED: Unnecessary markup when no images are displayed on the Portfolio Item pages. - REMOVED: Preview buttons for Slider and Person custom post types. - REMOVED: Language switcher option ( it was not ready yet )