eForm Simple SQL is an addon for our eForm – WordPress Type Builder plugin. It lets you to immediately export submissions to a committed database desk on the go.
Straightforward SQL Addon is effective together with with eForm, without having modifying the main. If active, during just about every kind submission and updation, it checks for its relevant entry on the export desk, and if not uncovered or demanded, it provides or updates the report corresponding to the submission. Each and every dilemma aspect of the variety gets its own column and every single row of the table represents a submission.
After the submissions are saved in their personal database desk, you can carry out a bunch of SQL functions on them instantly. This fundamentally removes all limits you’ve experienced with FSQM’s have serialized data storage method.
With model 1.2. you have a new revision handle function. If this is enabled, then each time person performs an update Simple SQL will store the older facts. It can afterwards be considered in a side-by-side desk by admin interface or can be downloaded by the XLSX file.
- Report right to a databases desk as submissions arise.
- Retain revisions of person submission updates.
- Just about every column would symbolize a issue aspect and rows would signify submissions.
- Optionally restrict to keep earlier n times documents to the database.
- Optionally restrict whole number of information to be held in the databases.
- Browse and search via submissions instantly from administrator region.
- Export database to XLSX file on the go.
Lively Channel 1.3.x
Edition 1.3.1 (4 Sep, 2018)
* Mounted: Concern with HTML exclusive entities in component label triggering SQL to crack.
Edition 1.3. (24 Feb, 2017)
* Included: Compatibility with eForm v3.6. * Included: referer, url track, time and url in the XLSX download * Additional: Possibility for entry delimiter * Improved: Auto Export site will demonstrate only kinds whose configurations are energetic * Improved: Improve default row delimiter to nn
Underneath the hood:
* Improved: Use worth course to populate row knowledge
Model 1.2. (3 Nov, 2016)
* Included: Revision handle program to assess user updates * Mounted: Difficulty with variety and spinner things recording incorrect product label
Version 1.1. (17 Mar, 2016)
* Added: Assistance for jSignature things * Extra: Assistance for Payment factors
Beneath the hood:
* Extra: Now exhibiting script/db version in the admin site
changelog classes/class-ipt-exp-sql-admin.php courses/class-ipt-fsqm-variety-things-sql.php ipt_fsqm_exp_sql.php
Edition 1.. (1 Feb, 2016)
* Initial Launch