Create a Membership website with Gravity Forms!
Create all forms with just a few clicks!
– User Registration Form
– Login Form
– Update Profile Form
– Reset Password Form
This plugin can replace the Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On but adds a lot more features. You can create forms for login, edit profile, lost password and register user.
User Registration Form
With Gravity Forms Membership you can build your forms for user registration to let user fill out the form and then register on you site. You can even log them in directly after registration without any other actions needed!
Update Profile Form
You can build you very own Profile form and let you user update their information and profile. All their information will be populated in the fields, they edit the value and submit the form to update the profile.
Create a nice looking login form and then redirect the user right where you want them after login in.
Reset Password Form
If they forgett the password, ask them to enter email and username in the reset password form and they will recieve a mail with a reset link. A email that you can edit as you like.
You can use native Gravity Forms to send emails to the user after submission as usual.
The Video preview shows the old registration form process, it looks different now and has some more functions now but it shows the idea of the plugin.
Version History & Updates
8 february 2021
– Removed function for hide form to logged in users, use GF native function for this.
29 january 2021
– New function for reload page after login
– New function to add custom login error message
– New function to hide login form from logged in users
– The login form will now remain visible when showing login error message
– Tested up to WordPress 5.6 and Gravity Forms 2.4.22
28 oktober 2020
– Upgraded to a full Membership plugin
– Create Registration Form
– Create Login Form
– Create Profile Update Forms
– Create Reset Password Forms
– Now with all fields supported!
– Up to 100 custom meta fields
– Custom success and error messages
– Custom redirect after login
– Delete entry after submission
– Custom reset password mail content and subject
29 november 2018 (4.2)
– Added function for Pending user (Requested function)
– Updated Documentation
6 november 2018 (4.0)
– Small changes in code
– Now with 40 custom fields
– New Video guide
– Better support and text guides
1 july 2018 (3.01)
– Small changes in code
4 april 2018 (3.0)
– Completely rebuild
– New settings page inside Gravity Forms
– 20 custom fields
– Conditional Logic
– New documentation inside the plugin
20 september (2.0)
– Added functionality for 5 custom fields
– Cleaned up code