Job title: Jr. Front End Developer – WordPress
Job description: Intellibright, a Google Partner Agency that specializes in Performance Digital Marketing, is looking for a Jr. Front-End WordPress Developer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining modern, attractive, and responsive websites for our clients.
Learn while you participate in some cutting-edge website and marketing automation work.
Intellibright is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company 2020/2021, a Financial Times Fastest Growing in the Americas 2021/2022/2023, and maintains a perfect 5 Star Rating on Google and an A+ with the BBB. We’re experiencing accelerated growth and have posted record revenues and profitability last year.
We have the top floor of a West Lake office building with a huge outdoor covered deck overlooking the Hill Country and free parking in our dedicated underground garage. Currently, we’re working a hybrid schedule with M/W/F in-office and T/TH work from home.
Why is this a dream job? We don’t have a culture of last minute requests or fire drills. Generally, our marketing campaigns are planned out far in advance. We promise our clients results, and in return they promise us the autonomy to make the marketing decisions that will achieve those results.
Our superstar candidate is highly organized, detail oriented, self-driven, and passionate about growing our clients’ business through lead generating websites and landing pages.
- Assist in website development and maintenance using WordPress
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Work with the design team on aesthetic and functional specifications
- Deliver projects on time and within scope
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years front-end development experience
- Experience with WordPress page builders (Avada, Divi, Elementor, etc.)
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow as a developer
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both technical and business audiences
- Austin, TX – Live in Austin
- Base Salary of $42,000/Yr. with Bonus to 5% – This is Non-Negotiable
- 401K with Matching to 5%
- 100% Blue Cross Medical – Gold/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Generous Holiday/PTO – 18 Days PTO, 12 Holidays, 2 weeks fully remote/year
- Cool, fun office with huge covered deck overlooking the hill country
- Company Trips – 2022 was a Waterfront Beach Mini-Mansion in Croatia
- Hybrid Office – We’re currently in office MWF and WFH Tues/Thursday
- Kitchen stocked with a variety of free drinks and healthy snacks
- Occasional team lunches at great places like Haru Sushi, Loro, Ramen Tatsuya, Perry’s
- Healthy work/life balance
- High profile clients in a variety of industries with long-term contracts
- Stability of 14 year old profitable company
- Be a key element of success in a disruptive model for the industry
Expected salary: $42000 per year
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 23:35:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!