Full Feature List
- 100% responsive design
- Organized, clean, and content-focused design
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use
- Two site layouts:
- Right site menu (default)
- Left site menu
- Portfolio feature for publishing your works
- Page template for portfolio listing
- Portfolio styles and options in the Customizer so you can configure the output.
- Two portfolio layout options:
- Image, Video, or Mixed format for portfolio items:
- Image format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/kathy/project/life-gadgets/
- Video format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/kathy/project/finnik-airline/
- Mixed format sample: https://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/kathy/project/muei-shop/
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Customizer feature for adjusting styles and theme options. For examples:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in various areas (font size, weight, letter spacing, and color)
- Blog excerpt length
- Enable/disable lightbox on portfolio single pages
- and more!
- Compatible with Google Fonts in Typography section
- WordPress Block Editor optimized
- Compatible with WPML plugin
- Compatible with Polylang plugin
- Well-organized code and file structure
- Fully support WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included for posts, pages, and portfolio
- Extensive documentation to help you get started quick!
We fully support operational components such as features usage, issue, bug, or the fix that are mainly related to the theme and to make the theme working properly. Please go to http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
This theme is for self-hosted WordPress sites only (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with “wordpress.com” sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, in the XML file for import, we have instead created all image placeholders for you so you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with Us
Let’s get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank you so much for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.
Version 2.1.1 (May 8, 2022) ============================== Fix: Errors in customizer Update: ACF Pro to 5.12.2 Update: Envato Market to 2.0.7 Update: UXBARN Portfolio to 1.2.5a Version 2.1.0 (Apr 10, 2021) ============================== New: Left site menu layout (Customize > Theme Settings > General Settings) New: Fancybox 3 option for the lightbox (Customize > Theme Settings > General Settings) New: Custom social networks (Customize > Site Identity) New: Polylang plugin support New: Customizer options: blog meta info display and post navigation linking Fix: Word wrap issue in the comment section Fix: Portfolio category menu not displaying when using with WPML Update: WP Block Editor optimized Update: Show the description of blog categories Update: Fast preview (no reload) when adjusting colors and some other styles in the customizer Update: Google Fonts parameter loading Update: ACF Pro to 5.9.5 Update: Envato Market to 2.0.6 Update: POT file Version 126.96.36.199 (Jan 6, 2019) ============================== Quickfix: The gallery of portfolio items not working correctly on a fresh installation Version 2.0.0 (Jan 2, 2019) ============================== IMPORTANT: OptionTree is deprecated in this version. ACF will be used from now on (v2.0.0+). Users will see a notice for data migration button and announcement. New: Advanced Custom Fields PRO 5.7.9 Update: Regroup the customizer sections and options Update: Disable the default loading logo of the Kirki plugin Version 1.0.5 (Nov 13, 2018) ============================== Fix: Author social display on blog single pages Fix: OptionTree pre-packaged Version 1.0.4 (Oct 16, 2018) ============================== - Fix: Centering position vertically of the side panel was sometimes not reliable -- it has been fixed now - Fix: Copyright and social networks location on mobile viewports - Fix: Footer background color option is now available in the customizer - Update: Basic text formatting in the video caption text field is now allowed Version 1.0.3 (Sep 22, 2018) ============================== - Fix: Video embed display on the backend editor - Fix: Remove "max-width" of portfolio listing when there's no category menu - Update: Unminified some JS files that probably are the cause of the false-positive alert by Windows Defender Version 1.0.2 (Aug 9, 2018) ============================== - Fix: The width of the portfolio grid after resizing a browser window - Fix: #side-container issue on Firefox v61 - Fix: A gap under the logo image of the homepage that is different from other pages Version 1.0.1 (May 30, 2018) ============================== - New: RSS & Email Icons - New: Caption field for video format - Fix: Incorrect aspect ratio of portfolio images on mobile devices - Fix: Container width bug for some justified image rows - Fix: A possible "Warning: Division by zero" error for portfolio images - Fix: Portfolio categories not working right with WPML - Fix: Author description in blog meta file causes old PHP version fatal error - Update: Too subtle hr color