The best Shopify theme for Supermarket, Aliexpress, Dropshiping with 4 Home Page designs and Sectioned supported
Maxmin is a robust and user-friendly Shopify theme designed specifically for supermarkets and grocery stores. With its clean and modern design, Maxmin provides a seamless shopping experience that is both easy to navigate and visually appealing.
Maxmin comes with a range of features that are tailored to the unique needs of supermarkets, including customizable homepage sections, advanced product filtering options, and built-in promotion banners. This theme also includes a mobile-responsive design and search engine optimization tools to ensure that your website looks great on any device and attracts organic traffic to your site.
With Maxmin , you can easily showcase your products and services, highlight promotions and discounts, and create a personalized shopping experience for your customers. Whether you are just starting out or looking to grow your existing supermarket business, Maxmin is the perfect choice for creating a professional and engaging online presence that will help you succeed.
- 4 Best Unique and Top Creative designs
- Support Shopify Online Store 2.0 (Sections anywhere)
- Responsive Web Design: Design is optimized for all the most popular screen resolutions. When screen is resized, design
elements are transformed smoothly on each breakpoint (from 320 to 1680 pixels) in order to adapt to the current resolution.
- Unlited Dropdown MegaMenu in Horizontal and Vertical Menu
- Advanced Product Filter
- Ajax Wishlist, Ajax Compare, Ajax Add to cart
- 7 Product Types layout, 7 Products customize options.
- Sub-Collections and Collection Banners slider
- Upsell Products
- Recently Viewed Products
- Auto Completed Search
- Suggestion Products
- Cookies Bar
- Synamic Recommendations
- A lot of CMS pages
- And a lot of functions
Included in the purchase package:
- Shopify Theme packages to install on your Shopify store
- Online Userguide.
After downloaded purchase package, need extract/unzip it first.
Sample images from:
- Answer any questions related to theme installation, theme configuration, theme set up to look like our demos.
- Fix bugs related to the design (such as broken layout, overflow content…), the standard features of Shopify that make your store malfunction. Except for errors due to conflict with 3rd party apps. In this case, please contact us to discuss more. We may charge an additional fee to fix it. Sometimes, there may be errors beyond our ability that we cannot fix, please find other partners to fix it or uninstall the app. We do not accept returns for these cases.
- Assist you in how to translate your theme. The theme supports the Translation Editor of Shopify. Allows translating your store to any language. However, it doesn’t support multi-languages. If your store’s language is not English, after installing, go to Actions > Edit Language to translate.
- You are still in the support period. If your support period has expired, please extend your support plan.
- Support one store per a purchased Standard License.
Out of Support Scope:
- Teach you how to use Shopify.
- Edit the theme files, theme source code.
- Answer questions related to edit theme files, source code.
- Add new features, customize the features which the theme doesn’t support.
- Integrate or make the theme work with third-party apps, third-party scripts, metafield .
- Upgrade your currently version. We only provide updated package.
Our working hours from 9AM – 5PM GMT+7, Monday to Friday. Your inquiry should be answered quickly during our working hours. In some cases, we may need more time to look into your request, we’ll try to inform you and keep you updated ASAP.
- Pre-sale questions or bug report, please open a conversation.
- Note for old package: As demo display, the purchase package will have 4 Mega menu options for the Horizontal menu and 3 Mega menu options for the Vertical menu. If you want to add more Megamenu, it will be a customization request. IN the new 5.0 version, all Megamenu are unlimited.
- The theme does not include Optimate service and we also don’t support when the errors come from Shopify Apps.
- Product images on the Customer site should the same ratio.
- Source Syntax: we will provide support for anything that the theme package on the Customer site is not the same as our demo. We do not support (complex requests) to add new elements such as SEO text, Robot text, Schema.org, and Optimate service …!
- All graphic images use for demo samples only and NOT included in the purchase packages. We are NOT responsible for any copyright infringement by using these graphic images. By purchasing our products, you acknowledge and completely understand and agree to our notice. If you are authors or own copyright of any resource, please submit DCMA notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may charge an additional fee to customize theme layouts, theme design, graphic design, feature modification, or other customization works. Please contact us for a quote.
- All graphic images use for demo sample only and NOT include in the purchase packages. We are NOT responsible for any copyright infringement by using these graphic images. If you are authors or own copyright of any resource, please submit DCMA notice to email@example.com.
- Shopify doesn’t include an export/import function for Files (banner, image), Pages, Navigation, Blog. So the purchase package doesn’t include Sample demo data showing on the live demo. If you want to have it, you can read the Free setup policy and confirm to start the setup.