Mymedi React template built with React, Next JS, Redux, Redux-Saga, Sass and Bootstrap 4. MyMedi is a ReactJS template designed for shopping online stores. MyMedi includes a lot of pre-designed layouts for home page, product page to give you best selections in customization. MyMedi is built based on the Medical website. But MyMedi is also suitable for other eCommerce websites such as fashion, electronic, organic, sneaker, shoes, glasses, accessories, supermarket … or anything you want.
mymedi is compatible and works well with data from API (we use strapi for demo. strapi system for demo is included with download package)
- React, NextJS, Redux, Redux-Saga
- 07+ Unique Homepages
- ReactJS without jQuery
- Using data from API
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Mega Menu Built-In
- Support Boxed Layout
- Product Quickview
- 5+ Shop Filter Layouts/Styles
- 3+ Product Details Layouts/Styles
- Filter Product By Color
- Color Swatches For Variable Product
- Catalog Mode Ready
- Shop Load More/Infinite Scroll Pagination
- Advanced Header Options
- Sticky Header
- Font Awesome Integration
- Wishlist, Compare Support
- Frequently Bought Together Support
- Testimonial, Feature, Team Member Integration
- Price Table Integration
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page Integration
- Mailchimp Subscription Integration
- Logo Slider Integration
- Google Fonts
- Google Map Integration
- Smooth Scroll
- Ajax Search
- Ajax Shopping Cart
- Ajax Add To Cart On Single Product/Quickview
- Free Update
- Free Premium Quality Support
- Detailed Documentation
Images used in the demo are not included in the download package because they are purchased from shutter stock and we do not have there reselling distribution rights. They are used for demo purpose only.
It allows you to use your own, and you’re unable to charge users technically and legally.
You’re able to run it as SaaS technically and legally, and charge users. But you can not redistribute the template in any forms.
Please note that Envato doesn’t offer the option that upgrades from Regular License to Extended License.
*Version 1.0 (06 July 2021) - Initial release