Photolux is a highly effective and chic Portfolio and Photography WordPress Theme which is finest suited to photographers and creatives who use portfolios to showcase their work. Photolux theme is powered by the superior Pexeto Panel, which supplies tons of choices to handle and modify any facet of the theme – it’s nicely suited to each newcomers with no coding information and builders. The theme comes with three base pores and skin selections: Dark, Light and Transparent, in addition to quite a few of backend choices for eazy customization and bulding your pores and skin.
Unique Dynamic AJAX Gallery
Photolux features a versatile and distinctive AJAX gallery with superior jQuery animations and results, which comes with plenty of choices accessible for its gadgets.
For every gallery merchandise you will have the choices to:
– dynamically open a picture slider with a pleasant jQuery animation, containing plenty of further photos hooked up to the merchandise (plenty of photos may be uploaded directly)
– open a picture lightbox as picture gallery hooked up to the merchandise (plenty of photos may be uploaded directly)
– play video in lightbox
– open merchandise content material in a brand new web page
– open a customized hyperlink in a brand new web page
Also there are many choices that may be set to the gallery pages, for instance:
– completely different picture sizes – the default picture dimension may be modified on every gallery web page
– limitless gallery pages – you may create as many galleries as you want with completely different picture units
– “Black & White” – for every gallery web page you may set an computerized “Black & White” picture impact – the impact is generated robotically by the theme, so that you don’t must create separate photos for this impact
– dynamic AJAX class filter (may be enabled/disabled per web page)
The theme is responsive, in order that it matches and appears nice on completely different gadgets – desktop, cellphones and tablets. Also, the principle gallery slider helps finger gestures, so it is rather simple to navigate between the pictures on contact gadgets.
The theme comes with Three base skins – Dark, Light and Dark Transparent. After you select your pores and skin, you will have choices to change the colours and background used within the theme. We have additionally included a colour picker to make colour selection even simpler.
Additionally, the theme comes with 34 completely different background patterns you could select from and if you want to make use of your personal customized background, the theme additionally supplies an choice to add your personal background sample picture or full width background picture.
Note:The pores and skin switching performance from the drop-down menu on the demo web site is for demonstration functions solely (so you may preview the completely different skins) and isn’t a part of the theme – by default the theme pores and skin may be chosen from the choices panel of the WordPress admin.
There is an incredible fullscreen picture slideshow included with the theme – it supplies an choice to fully conceal the navigation sections and show the pictures within the full dimension of the window.
The theme supplies a pleasant consumer interface to implement Cufon Font substitute and Google API Fonts. For the Cufon font substitute you may both use one of many fonts that the theme comes with or add your personal customized font. For the Google Fonts we have now created a bit the place you may allow as many fonts as you want simply by including the URL the API supplies. You can take a look at the font administration part here
Advanced Styling Buttons
The theme contains an distinctive set of buttons that assist you to immediately insert the styled content material into your editor space. In this manner, you may simply manage your content material whereas creating it with out having to avoid wasting and preview your web page with each change you do.
Adobe Lightroom Integration
The WP/LR Sync service can be utilized to publish / export your images and collections from Lightroom to WordPress and to maintain them synchronized. Jordy Meow, the creator of WP/LR Sync has just lately launched a Pexeto Theme extension that provides assist for our themes to the WP/LR Sync service – with this extension enabled, the portfolio gadgets (and their classes) in Photolux might be synchronized together with your Lightroom (images, collections, and assortment units). Please be aware that the WP/LR Sync service doesn’t include the theme and must be bought individually.
The theme comes with a detailed documentation, which incorporates examples, screenshots and all the principle directions you will have to customise your web site. Additionally, we have now included a “Beginners” part which incorporates some useful hyperlinks about working with WordPress and directions about what steps to observe when setting the theme.
This theme helps the WordPress traditional editor solely and a significant a part of its parts depend on the traditional editor. This requires putting in the Classic Editor plugin.
Other Key Features
- Unlimited Sidebars – dynamic sidebar technology performance
- search engine optimisation part included, permitting you so as to add key phrases, change title construction, exclude pages from indexation, and so forth.
- Easy web page structure altering – for every web page you may select between left sidebar, proper sidebar and full width structure
- Nivo slider included
- Option to disable proper click on
- Full width background picture choice – you may set one globally to the entire theme, or you may set completely different ones to the completely different pages
- Easy theme translation – all of the customized phrases used inside the theme may be very simply modified from the admin panel. We have additionally included a .po file if further languages might be used.
- Easy brand substitute
- Separate portfolio part
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
- jQuery Tabs
- AJAX contact kind
- Sociable Icons part in footer
- Comments with reply performance (a number of ranges depth)
- Multi degree drop-down menu
- Lost of styled parts included
- PSD Files included
- A bonus widget included – Portfolio Posts Loader displaying the newest gadgets within the sidebar with lightbox preview
- Works and appears related in all main browsers: Internet Exlorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome
- Version 2.4.0:
– Fixed: Fullscreen slider photos squished/mispositioned within the upcoming WordPress 5.3
- Version 2.3.9:
– Preparation for WordPress 5.0: Make the Classic Editor plugin required by default. The theme helps the traditional editor solely and a significant a part of its parts depend on the traditional editor. You can study extra in this article.
– Load the gallery YouTube and Vimeo lightbox video gamers over https
- Version 2.3.8:
– Add assist for the WordPress 4.9.6 remark kind cookie checkbox
- Version 2.3.7:
– Updated the contact kind reCAPTCHA widget to model 2, since model 1 of the reCAPTCHA API is now deprecated and might be shut down in March 2018. This Requires producing new API keys. Please check with the Contact Form Page part of the documentation for extra particulars.
– General code enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Version 2.3.6:
– Removed the Envato Toolkit Library that handles computerized updates as a result of retirement of the outdated Envato API (that Envato Toolkit makes use of). Implemented a script to put in the Envato Market Plugin, which is the brand new device to put in computerized updates
from the dashboard. For extra data please check with the Updates part of the documentation.
- Version 2.3.5:
– Fixed: Hovering final menu merchandise on Safari makes it blink
– Fixed: Image URLs displayed in crimson within the Nivo slider administration part with WP 4.6
- Version 2.3.4:
– Fixed: problem with tabs and accordion parts with WordPress 4.5
– Code enhancements
- Version 2.3.3:
– Fixed: Issue with the grid gallery slider on the newest model of Firefox (41.0.1)
- Version 2.3.2:
– Updated the PrettyPhoto lightbox plugin to model 3.1.6
- Version 2.3.1:
– Fixed: Security repair: escaped the URLs each time the add_query_arg() operate is used to repair the just lately discovered XSS vulnerability of the add_query_arg() operate
– Fixed: editor buttons lightbox dialog – media window displayed behind the dialog on Chrome
– Fixed: the navigation button show of the Simple Google Map widget
- Version 2.3.0:
– Added: Social sharing icons for the pages, weblog posts and portfolio posts
– Improved: Pexeto Panel redesigned – Pexeto Panel now comes with a recent new design
– Improved: Replaced the Timthumb picture resizing script with the Aqua Resizer script
– Improved: Replaced the picture add performance with a Media Library picture choose
– Improved: Updated the Envato WordPress Toolkit library to the newest model
– Improved: Contact kind – added a sender electronic mail choice to keep away from messages failing to be despatched as a result of Yahoo DMARC reject coverage
– Improved: Print the customized CSS kinds utilized from the choices panel into the pinnacle of the doc as an alternative of loading them as a separate file
– Fixed: Some compatibility points with the upcoming WordPress 4.1 (dialogs within the admin panel)
– Other common enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Version 2.2.0:
– Implemented a CAPTCHA choice for the contact kind – for extra data please check with the Contact Form Page part
– Implemented a Custom Order performance to the Portfolio part ( Portfolio » Custom Order part) that permits reordering the portfolio gadgets by dragging and dropping them
– Fixed: current posts widget date mispositioned when the “Display publish date” choice is enabled
– Fixed: web page editor buttons -> Add Button dialog -> colour picker displayed behind the dialog
– Other enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Version 2.1.0:
-Implemented social community sharing buttons within the gallery slider – you may activate them within the Photolux Options -> General -> Social Icons -> “Gallery slider sharing icons” part
-WooCommerce enhancements – added a customized woocommerce template for some structure and magnificence enhancements
-General code enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Version 2.0.1:
– WordPress 3.7 Update: on this replace WordPress eliminated the titles added to the WordPress Gallery (or as we name it Quick Gallery) gadgets and due to this fact the titles should not displayed within the lightbox preview. We have utilized some filters to the generated markup in order that the titles are displayed within the lightbox.
– Mobile menu performance enhancements
– Other code enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Version 2.0.0:
– Photolux is now responsive
– General code, design and performance enhancements – as this can be a main replace, implementing the responsive structure required many modifications to the default theme code and design
– Updated Nivo slider, Mousewheel and PrettyPhoto to the newest variations
– Prepared the theme’s code and a number of the again-finish performance for the upcoming WordPress 3.6
– Added Instagram and 500px icons to the default footer icons set
- Version 1.4.1:
– Changed the best way the lightbox gadgets description is retrieved within the gallery – now each “Alt textual content” and “Caption” fields can be utilized so as to add an outline to the picture
– Made the Portfolio Posts Loader widget retrieve the preview picture URL when a gallery is inserted into the content material of the merchandise and there’s no Preview Image set
- Version 1.4.0:
– Added assist for the brand new WordPress 3.5 gallery administration performance to the grid gallery portfolio gadgets
– In the grid gallery added an choice to generate the thumbnail picture from the primary picture of the picture set added to the merchandise, when a preview picture just isn’t set
– Updated Timthumb to the newest model
– Updated the directions within the documentation for the brand new WordPress 3.5
– Small code enhancements
- Version 1.3.1:
– Fixed a pagination problem within the weblog that was raised with the brand new WordPress 3.4
– Fixed a small positioning problem of the fullscreen slider photos on iPhone
- Version 1.3.0:
– Implemented a picture partial loading performance for the horizontal slider within the Grid Gallery. With this performance, the slider may be displayed earlier than all the pictures are loaded and the remainder of the pictures get loaded dynamically when you can browse the already loaded ones.
– Implemented an Automatic Theme Update performance
– Updated Timthumb to the newest model
– Added a Pinterest button to the sociable icons set
– Fixed a problem about positioning the fullscreen background picture
– Added another small enhancements
- Version 1.2.0:
– Implemented a Full-height fullscreen slideshow template which is appropriate for each portrait and panorama oriented photos. You can see an instance here.
– Included an choice to hyperlink immediately to an merchandise in a slider within the Grid Gallery – you may see an instance here
– Included an choice so as to add descriptions in lightbox to the extra photos within the Grid Gallery
– iPhone/iPad enhancements
– Updated Timthumb to the newest model accessible
– Added another small enhancements and stuck some small points
- Version 1.1.2:
– Improved much more the fullscreen slideshow performance and the fullscreen background picture for the completely different window sizes
– Added an choice to append a “Back to gallery” button ultimately of the gallery slider
– Added an choice to disable the overlay sample on the fullwidth photos
– Updated Timthumb to the newest model accessible
– Fixed a problem about footer not sticking to the underside of the web page on bigger screens
– Added another small enhancements
- Version 1.1.1:
– Improved the fullscreen slideshow performance for the completely different window sizes
– Added an choice to set a distinct full width background picture for the completely different pages
– Added an choice to disable proper click on
– Improved the contact widget performance concerning the default enter texts
– Added another small coding/styling enhancements
- Version 1.1.0:
– applied a fullscreen slideshow, you may test it out here