Retina Push – The model new retina screen custom made concept made for the WordPress admin. This WordPress admin theme now gives you the potential to present your shoppers & shoppers a entirely new and customised dashboard, eventually disguising the wordpress dashboard. This plugin has Multisite performance which detects if you’re working a community. If so, then you can completely white label/brand name the WordPress admin for your buyers.
WordPress 3.8 took a phase nearer to allowing users to customise the admin interface but they haven’t provided consumers really adequate flexibility.
With Retina Push put in you can overwrite WordPress’ custom topic colours and pick your extremely have to match your brand name. For additional customisation you are equipped to upload your individual corporation brand to display on the WordPress login page, which is a major deal when taking care of purchasers internet websites
- Personalized colors to match your brand name
- Look specialist to your customer foundation
- Thoroughly clean Style and design
- jQuery animated accordion menu
- Customized login webpage with changeable brand
- Retina support
- Browser support & pill
- Iphone style switches
- Quick install
- Monthly updates!
Make sure you take note this plugin may possibly not be compatible with all WordPress plugins, if you uncover a plugin which breaks Retina Press please report it as a bug (over)
- Model 1.5 (29 March 2014) –
Interesting initial update of the year.
- Add your emblem to dashboard
- Brand new options framework simplifying your solutions
- Cross around to flat style and design
- Most importantly Multisite performance
- Variation 1.6 (23 October 2014) –
Skill to customise the front-end admin bar.
- Model 1.4 (19 December 2013) –
Compatibility correct for the launch of WordPress 3.8.
- Version 1.3.4 (4 November 2013) –
Compatibility fixes for Firefox.
- Edition 1.3.3 (28 October 2013) –
Non permanent resolve for YOAST plugin which now shows all CSS (can not alter color location).
- Edition 1.3.2 (25 Oct 2013) –
More customisations on login site, prolonged documentation, dynamic plugin paths, retina screen fixes & several css fixes.
- Version 1.3.1 (5 September 2013) –
Users can now insert customized colours to the admin interface, much more possibilities coming in 1.3.2
- Edition 1.3 (9 August 2013) –
Additional capacity to involve personalized emblem on login website page, different CSS fixes.
- Variation 1.2 (1 August 2013) –
Mounted the accordion menu to now do the job with a click purpose instead of hover.
- Edition 1.1 (8 July 2013) –