Free Live Demo: Click here to try out this add-on for Super Forms!
With this Add-on for Super Forms you can create custom forms that can register new users or login existing users from your front-end. You can also choose to only allow specific user role(s) to login. And specify what role a new registered user should get. Of course the Lost password form is also available which allows users to enter their email address to receive a new password. As an option you can select to send an activation email after registration or instantly let users login after their registration. Redirect to any page (for instance a dashboard).
Click here to read more about this Add-on.
Available field names to use in your form are:
– Any other data can be saved with custom user meta
Under Form Settings on the builder page when creating a new form you will have an extra option called ?Register & Login?.
Under the settings ?Register & Login? we have a dropdown called ?Actions?. The following actions are available (see picture below):
- Register a new user (this will register a new user, you can select what role this user should become)
- Login (user will be logged in, optionally restrict a specific user role)
- Reset password (when a user lost his/her password they can resend a new one with their email address)
For the Register action we have the following options available:
- User role (any available user role by WordPress or external plugins)
- Send activation link (options are: Send activation email / Auto activate and login)
- Login page URL (this can/will be used for emails when an activation link has been send)
- Activation Email Subject (the subject for the activation email)
- Activation Email Body (the actual message with the generated activation code)
- Custom meta data (any custom user_meta to be saved, field with this name must be available. example: WooCommerce customers)
Below you can find the tags that you can use inside your emails. The last 3 are added by the Register & Login Add-on.
For the Login action we have the following options available:
- Allowed user role(s): (the user roles that are allowed to login via this form, multiple can be selected)
- Login page URL (user will be redirected to this page if they haven?t activated their account yet with the activation code parameter)
- Welcome back message (display a welcome message after the user has successfully been logged in)
The following 2 options only apply when you have selected to check on activated accounts only:
- Incorrect activation code message (the message to display if the activation code was incorrect)
- Account activated message (a message to notify the user that their account has been activated)
For the Reset password action we have the following options available:
- Login page URL (this can/will be used insed the Lost password email Body)
- Success message (a message to display after the password has been successfully reset and send by email)
- Not found message (a message to tell the user we couldn?t find a user with the given email address)
- Lost Password Email Subject (the subject of the lost password email)
- Lost Password Email Body (the message that contains the new password)
There are 3 example forms that can be installed with one click via Super Forms > Marketplace menu.