TotalContest WordPress contest plugin
TotalContest is a
powerful WordPress contest plugin dedicated to run and
manage contests and competitions on your website. It was engineered to
give full control over the contest by providing many
features and options with optimized performance and easy interface.
Running a poll?
With TotalContest, you can now
With Totalcontest, you gain more engagement with an optimal
Search Engine Optimization is a very key factor for every
Do you need “Landing” or custom “Thank you” page? We have
Collecting additional information from voters has never been
Regular vote and submission tracking has been made easy. You can now
Get more from your contests with Rich Text,
Totalcontest integrates your contests everywhere like with a
Trace back every vote and submission, with an
Voting & Participation Limitations
The extensibility of TotalContest makes such
TotalContest is compatible with other plugins
Enrich your contests with premium templates and extensions from the
creators of TotalContest.
Make your contests look compelling with customized templates.
Take TotalContest’s functionality a step further with powerful
Photo contest with basic fields and configuration.
Video contest with basic fields and configuration.
Audio contest with basic fields and configuration.
Essay contest with basic fields and configuration.
cover every aspect of TotalContest functionality and provide a
step-by-step tutorials and guides to get started with TotalContest in
almost no time.
is our most important priority that’s why ~70% of reviews are about support quality. We take this responsibility
- Made for WordPress using WordPress APIs.
- Easy installation.
- Easy contest creation process.
- One-click updates.
- User friendly interface with mobile-first approach.
- SEO ready contests enriched with schema.org structured data.
Unlimited contests, submissions, designs, colors, layouts, fonts with
Custom fields: text, text area, checkbox, category, image, video, audio, rich text, file, drop down selection
with custom CSS classes and validations (email, required etc…).
Portable contests. Export, import any contest with WordPress built-in
- Detailed statistics and results.
- Logs with detailed information (time, IP, browser etc…).
- Support for WordPress 3.8+.
Support third-party plugins and technologies: WPML, Polylang, ACF, WP
Super Cache, W3 Total Cache, Varnish, HHVM and Nginx.
Different limitations: Cookies, IP, user role, date and time, quota
- Easy integration with WordPress: Widget, shortcode or direct link.
- RTL support.
- Contests archive.
Cache compatibility (W3 Total Cache, Super Cache, Quick Cache, Fastest
Cache, WP Rocket, WPEngine, ZenCache, HyperCache, Varnish).
- AJAX powered contests with fallback.
- Support and knowledge base directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Create, edit, trash and delete contests.
- Edit contest title, settings.
- List contests with shortcodes and total submissions and votes.
- Preview submission.
- List submissions and total votes.
- Mark submission as winner.
- Override votes.
Block re-vote/participation by cookies with possibility of setting a custom
Block re-vote/participation by IP with possibility of setting a custom timeout and
white-listing and black-listing.
- Set membership exclusivity (only selected user roles can vote).
- Enable captcha (powered by reCaptcha).
- Set a quota.
- Set a start or end date or both.
- Mange custom fields.
- Set default value.
- Filled (required).
- Allowed or forbidden words.
- Regular expressions (regex).
- File size.
- File formats.
- Image dimensions.
- Video/Audio length.
- Set custom CSS classes for field input and label.
- Customize field template.
- Include in statistics.
- Change contest’s template.
- Set default values.
- Reset to default values.
- Customize typography settings (font family, line-height, size).
- Customize template’s settings (colors, layouts, submissions per row etc…).
- Set landing page content.
- Create custom content pages.
- Install extension.
- Uninstall extension.
- Activate extension.
- Edit extension.
- Install template.
- Uninstall template.
- Activate template.
- Edit template.
- View extensions and templates.
- Install or update extensions and templates directly from the store.
- Migrate from TotalContest 1.x.
- Purge cache (Templates cached CSS).
- Import contests.
- Export contests.
Activate TotalContest with Envato license key to receive updates
directly on WordPress dashboard.
Support / Help
- Search the knowledge base.
- Open a support ticket.
- Download debug and system information.
Version 1.4.0 (2018-03-03)
- Template switcher.
Adding support for in-theme template (Just like WooCommerce and
bbpress, in-theme template will always take precedence).
- Improved modules management.
Some directories names are lowercase now to avoid case-sensitive OS
- Fixed a bug in pagination.
Version 1.3.0 (2017-11-18)
- Ajax browsing for the contest.
- Logs export.
- Fixed a bug with uploading on Firefox.
- Fixed a bug in timezone.
- Fix upload shortcode.
- Fix the expressions saving bug.
Version 1.1.1 (2017-05-31)
- User-based restriction not working properly.
All limitations now follow WordPress timezone instead of server
- All limitations now follow WordPress timezone instead of server
Version 1.1.0 (2017-05-22)
- Display custom content before / after submission content.
Give the ability to choose which size of image should be used for
- Ability to change “no preview” image to another image.
- Send notification when a submission has been created.
Contest standalone gallery shortcode should display submissions
- Contest standalone gallery shortcode should display submissions
- Expression not being saved.
Fix a bug where some hosting environments won’t pass HTTP method
correctly (fallback added).
- Spanish language (CreditL Jose Pedraza. Thank you so much!).
- Fix a bug where WordPress fails to handle save properly.
- First release! “Hello World” says TotalContest.