Treweler is a flexible and multipurpose WordPress plugin based on the Mapbox web mapping platform. Its purpose is to help you create a custom map for your personal or business project. This combination of plugin functionality and Mapbox map customization provides limitless possibilities when creating a way to describe the world around us.
Complete Features List
- Fully integrated and compatible with WordPress and Mapbox platforms.
- Create and manage any number of maps in a few clicks.
- Display full-screen maps using any WordPress page.
- Publish your map in any place using shortcode functionality and settings.
- Great choice of pre-installed map styles
- Ability to create your own style using Mapbox Design Studio.
- The initial geographical center and zoom level.
- Using the same map with different initial point and zoom settings.
- Restrict the zoom range of the map.
- The initial pitch and bearing.
- Restrict map panning to coordinates or completely disable it.
- Setting the display of standard map controls such as Distance Scale, Fullscreen, Search, Zoom & Pan, Geocoder and Geolocation.
- Manage the display of the required Mapbox logo and text attribution.
- Сhanging the language of text labels on maps.
- Displaying a single world or multiple copies of the world.
- Add a custom overlay color on the main map.
- The ability automatically display the user’s current location at the initial map loading.
- The “Geolocation” control to manually obtain the user’s current location.
- Add a custom progress preloader with logo and text information that will appear once the entire map is loaded.
- Add title, description and logo to make your maps unique.
- Place additional information or interesting facts on the map, using information widgets.
- Enable 3D terrain and 3D buildings for your Mapbox Studio style.
Markers & Popups
- Add any number of markers to your maps.
- Ability to add a marker to multiple maps.
- Great choice of built-in marker styles with a wide range of settings.
- Enable marker clusters to display a large number of markers on your map.
- Enable marker popups and customize their styles and behavior.
- Customize the opening and visibility of marker popups.
- Activate the lightbox photo galleries to describe marked places in more detail.
- Upload your own images in any graphic format as custom markers.
- Google Material icons support.
- Marker templates builder.
- Custom fields builder.
- Customize marker text labels for clearer navigation.
- Group markers together using categories and related functionality.
- Ability to switch between markers and areas.
- Two animation options: Jump or Fly.
- Control the flight speed, flight curve and zoom level.
- Enable or disable the display of popups when focusing on a marker during the tour.
- Four possible tour controls positions.
- Control markers offset by choosing any of the four possible directions.
- The ability to manage any number of routes and their styles.
- Draw a route using the draw tools and route match modes (driving, walking, cycling).
- Import a route in GPX file format.
- Customize the following route line styles: color, width, opacity, dash and gap.
- Ability to add a route to multiple maps.
- Group routes together using categories and related functionality.
Countries & Regions Boundaries
- Build and customize any combination of countries or regions.
- Countries boundaries presets (Entire World, by Continents, by United Nations regions, by World Bank Regions, by Subregions, and any custom combination).
- Admin 1 and admin 2 regions boundaries for the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom, USA.
- Polygon fill color and opacity settings (initial state, hover state, selected state, custom state).
- Polygon stroke color and opacity settings.
- Action on click settings (none, open link).
- Hover settings (none, popup with region name, popup with region name and custom value).
- Display map markers within the user’s vicinity.
- Display map markers in the vicinity of the area on the map that the user chooses.
- Determined user’s position automatically, set manually by clicking on the map, or by using an intuitive address search with auto-completion.
- Custom styles for the geolocation marker.
- Option to show only necessary controls on the map (address search, automatic geolocation icon, sort by distance).
- Option to place controls in a preferred corner of the map.
- Sorting locations by distance.
- Custom values for sorting by distance.
- Setting default value for sorting by distance.
- Setting distance sorting in either kilometers or miles.
- Intuitive address search with auto-completion.
Shapes & Drawing Tools
- Add any number of shapes to your maps.
- Add a shape to multiple maps.
- Add lines by using the Line tool.
- Add other varieties of shapes using the Polygon tool.
- Add circles with the Circle tool.
- Use the Bezier tool to draw and edit bezier curves.
- Customize shapes by the following list of style settings: fill color and opacity, stroke color and opacity, stroke width, dash and gap.
Marker Templates Builder
- Making a large number of markers in the same style by creating a marker template.
- Marker style templates.
- Marker popup and image gallery templates.
- Marker text label templates.
- Marker custom fields templates.
- Change any marker setting while keeping the rest of the template settings.
Custom Fields Builder
- Expand your marker popup information with custom fields builder.
- Create any number of custom fields.
- Use the following types of custom fields: text, link, email, phone, and separator.
- Edit custom fields text information, and change their style and order.
- Default and custom values.
## [1.11] - 18-08-2022 ### Added - Country and region boundaries. - Ability to embed a single map with different initial point and initial zoom level settings. - Disable map panning or restrict it to an area. - Display a single world or multiple copies of the world on a map. - Customizable overlay color with opacity above the map. - Mapbox GL JS 2.9.1 version support. ### Fixed - The issue with the validation of restricted Mapbox tokens. - Page title encoding for different languages. ## [1.10] - 10-05-2022 ### Added - Shapes & Drawing Tools. - Mapbox GL JS 2.8.2 version support. ### Fixed - The "Settings" link issue on the WordPress "Plugins" page. ## [1.09] - 11-03-2022 ### Added - Map Store Locator. - Ability to add a route to multiple maps. ### Fixed - Bootstrap conflict for some WordPress themes. - GPX file uploader conflict with the Revolution Slider plugin. - Map clustering stops working when the marker text label field is empty. ## [1.08] - 15-02-2022 ### Added - Mapbox GL JS 2.7 version support. - Ability to add a marker to multiple maps. ### Fixed - WordPress user roles issue. - Blurring map elements, for maps inserted using a shortcode. - Changing the logo size after adding widgets. ## [1.07] - 27-01-2022 ### Fixed - Errors in marker settings when using templates. - Displaying the logo of the map and preloader. ## [1.06] - 24-01-2022 ### Added - Marker templates. ### Fixed - Minor code fixes and improvements. ## [1.05] - 29-12-2021 ### Added - The "Additional CSS" field for adding custom CSS code. - Position settings for map controls. - New "Geolocation" control to manually obtain the user's current location. - The ability automatically obtain the user's current location at the initial map loading. - Manually adding and removing custom fields on the marker settings page. - Default values for custom fields. ### Changed - Plugin main settings page layout. - Map controls settings moved to the "Controls" tab on the map setting page. ### Fixed - Scrolling pages issue in the "Salient" theme. - Icons preview issue for the icon-pickers. ## [1.04] - 16-12-2021 ### Added - Custom fields builder. ### Fixed - Lightbox gallery issue with a single image. ## [1.03] - 02-12-2021 ### Added - Lightbox image gallery for markers. - Link settings for the map logo. - Mapbox GL JS 2.6.1 version support. ### Changed - The active tab is not reset after clicking on the "Publish" or "Update" buttons in the admin panel. - Plugin icon in the WordPress admin menu. - The minimum width of the container for the widget text description. ### Fixed - 404 error issue for maps embedded via shortcode. - Displaying markers on the map if they belong to more than one category. - Translation of text placeholders for the category drop-down list. - Z-index for the category drop-down list. - Right-margin issue for the widget text descriptions. ## [1.02] - 18-11-2021 ### Added - Google Material icons for "Dot" and "Balloon" markers. ### Changed - Custom marker settings moved to the "Marker Styles" settings group. - The layout of settings for "Balloon" markers. - Color-pickers and icon-pickers now open upwards. ### Fixed - Flickering of halo when hovering over "Point" markers. ## [1.01] - 09-11-2021 ### Fixed - Overlapping of elements with clusters. - Minor code fixes and improvements. ## [1.00] - 09-11-2021 ### Initial Release