We’re excited to bring Tushi to you, which is created to look elegant and minimal. Also it is easily customizable from simple configuration file. For the faster workflow Tushi will live reload, whenever you change the Markdown contents. It will be a great choice for your brand new fastest blog website.
If you have any questions or requests, please don’t hesitate to contact us
Included Feature lists
- Platform: Build with fastest React, Nextjs Framework
- Content: Made with Markdown contents
- Layout: Minimal design with 2 Homepage
- Header: Awesome Sticky Header
- Featured Posts: Supports Featured Posts
- Post of the Month: Select a post as a Post of the Month (Latest will show first)
- Post Card: 3 Card style of Blog posts
- Related Posts: Suggest Related posts on Post Single page
- Author: Supports Authors on posts also Filter posts by the author.
- Search: Interactive Post search
- Pagination: Supports pagination with page count. inPage & Multipage
- Tags & Categories: Filter posts with Tags and Categories also Sort Tags and Categories by Alphabetically and Popularity
- Archive: Archive posts by Year
- Optimized Fonts: Optimized Fonts with @next/font. No more Layout shifting
- Code Snippet : Supports code snippet with highlight.js
- Image & Gallery: Gallery and single image with Zoom Preview
- Post Format: Supports custom Blockquote, Youtube & Vimeo video, Responsive table etc – check elements
- Share Post: Share posts on social media
- Contact Form: Working AJAX contact form, which is directly send message to your Email Address.
- Newsletter: Integrated Newsletter form with MailChimp
- 404 Page: It has custom 404 Page
- Lifetime FREE updates
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Helpful Documentation
- 100% SEO friendly code
- Valid code & Mobile ready layout
Credits goes to
- Google Fonts
- React Icons
- Bootstrap Grid
- This is a React Nextjs Framework based template. contact us for any information.
- Images are used for Preview Purpose Only and not included in the final purchase file.
- If you are new to Nextjs, please read the Documentation carefully.
v1.1.0 — 10 Feb 2022
- Added Dark Mode
v1.0.0 — 28 Jan 2023
- Initial Release