- One click demo installation enables you to create a carbon copy of the public demo site with examples of slider images, portfolio items, blog posts and all the shortcodes examples. Start your new website with the right foot
- Complete documentation with screenshots to help you through the installation and customization process.
- Powerful and easy to use custom admin panel for setting the theme options.
- Fully responsive from Desktop to Mobile.
- WordPress built in automatic thumbnail generation and image resizing.
- Translation ready, theme comes with a .PO file with English localization.
- WPML ready.
- Plyr Video player fully integrated with the Slider allowing HTML5 video playback as well as integration with the shortcode.
- Sticky header option.
- CSS and jQuery Drop Down Menu.
- Mega menu.
- Modern mobile menu.
- Full page backgrounds: every page, post and portfolio item can have a full page background image that centers itself and fills the entire browser screen even when the browser is resized (when using narrow “boxed” layout).
- Customizable Sub-headers: every page, post and portfolio item can have a sub-header bar that is capable of displaying a title and description, as well as setting a particular sub-header height and background image.
- Includes a free license for the awesome LayerSlider plugin (22$ value).
- 3 Sliders: Normal Slider, Full Width Slider and LayerSlider supporting images up to 1920px width and have Video support. Every page, post and portfolio item can have a sub-header slider that is capable of displaying images and/or videos of a specific slider item category or categories. This enables you to add a slider pretty much anywhere you want, be it for showcasing an item of your portfolio, your home page, or even a blog post.
- Multiple Blogs: create completely independent blog pages that display different categories in each page, and the theme includes 2 different blog page templates.
- Multiple Portfolios: create completely independent portfolio pages that display different portfolio categories in each page, and the theme includes 7 different portfolio page templates.
- Full Width page template.
- Left and Right Sidebar page templates.
- Sitemap template.
- Contact page with validation and fully functional Ajax contact form (3 layers of SPAM protection)
- Customizable Image Sizes: the Image sizes section of the admin panel is a very powerful tool because it lets you set the image height of pretty much any image you see in the theme. For example, you can easily set the height of the images in a portfolio template with 4 columns, or the blog detail page, all of this without touching a single line of code or asking for support.
- Skin Manager: change colors, background images and fonts.
- Fonts Manager: quickly update the Google Web Fonts list of available fonts that the Google Web Font Directory keeps adding and updating and select which font subsets will be included if the current skin is using any Google Web Font.
- Lots of different shortcodes for you to use: Call-to-action, Titles, Column Layouts, Slider, Buttons, Info Boxes, Dropcaps, List Styles, Price Tables, Lightbox, Video, Testimonials, Maps and more.
- Shortcode Manager: the theme includes an incredibly easy to use shortcode manager in the rich text editor inside WordPress, you just need to click on the Vanguard logo and select which shortcode you want to add to your content.
- Awesome page examples to get you started.
- WordPress Gallery with Lightbox.
- 9 widgetized areas that can be hidden or replaced with your own custom created sidebars. This is possible for every page, post and portfolio item.
- Complete separation from the portfolio and blog.
- Custom widgets for displaying Popular Posts, Recent Posts, Popular Portfolio Items, Recent Portfolio Items, Twitter, Flickr, Contact Form, Social Icons and a Sub-pages menu of top parent page.
- Works in all major browsers (IE 10+).
- Styled and built in wp-pagenavi plugin used for pagination.
- Valid HTML and CSS code
NOTE: the skin switcher that you see in the preview is not included in your purchased file.
2.0.0 – 29/10/2017
- Feature – Main header can now be stickied
- Feature – Main navigation Mega Menu
- Feature – Page transition animation (5 animations to choose from, custom background color and animation color)
- Feature – New Google Font shortcode (set any text with any google font you want)
- Feature – Sub header received a few styling tweaks
- Feature – Visual tweaks (more modern and with new default color pallete)
- Tweak – Update LayerSlider to latest version (6.6.0)
- Tweak – Main header menu has a more modern approach on small screens (hamburger icon and no more dropdown element)
- Tweak – Logo aligns automatically to the center of the main header (no matter the header height)
- Tweak – Remove support for FLV videos (deprecated)
- Tweak – Remove support for Cufon fonts (deprecated)
- Tweak – Remove google maps shortcode (there are countless plugins for that)
- Tweak – Remove AddThis integration (no longer suites the needs of the theme)
- Fix – Fix tabs and toggles shortcode not working as expected
- Fix – Fix some Vimeo videos not playing
- Fix – Self hosted video library updated to Plyr (plyr.io) supporting HTML5 videos (Sublime video deprecated)
- Fix – Videos on the theme slider now behave correctly (change to next slider item when finished)
- Fix – Fix all deprecated function calls
- Fix – All links are now protocol agnostic (useful if you have HTTPS on your site and keep getting errors)
1.6.1 – 21/03/2014
- Fix – Fixed a bug preventing access to the Fonts Manager
1.6 – 20/03/2014
- Tweak – Theme Options panel and Custom Fields styling for WP 3.8+
- Tweak – Updated the “Media Uploader” in the Theme Options panel to reflect the currently used in WP 3.6+
- Fix – Updated the FitVids script which was causing the invisible text in Chrome 33
1.5.1 – 05/08/2013
- Tweak – Updated LayerSlider to version 4.6.0 (fixing all jQuery issues with WordPress 3.6)
- Fix – Fixed a custom WordPress menu warning in WordPress 3.6
- Fix – Fixed the response content type of the skin.php file (it now outputs text/css as expected)
1.5 – 27/06/2013
- Feature – Added the option to open Call To Action buttons in an iframed lightbox.
- Feature – Added option to include ‘ portfolio_category ’ in portfolio item detail slug.
- Feature – Updated LayerSlider to version 4.5.5 (new 3d transitions)
- Feature – The [image] shortcode now has a parameter labeled “newWindow” in order to open the image/url in a new window or tab.
- Tweak – Added visual parent/child relationship in slider, blog and portfolio categories in admin panel.
- Tweak – Independent WP
- Fix – Fixed a bug where the top dropdown menu would stay behind YouTube videos.
- Fix – Included “First” and “Last” strings in the theme translation.
- Fix – Updated the Twitter widget and shortcode in order to use the v1.1 API with OAuth.
1.4 – 04/03/2013
- Feature – You can now display a sidebar in portfolio item detail pages (first enable this feature in the “Theme Options » Portfolio” tab).
- Feature – Option to toggle opening a portfolio item in a new window/tab.
- Tweak – Added backwards support to jQuery.browser and several other minor tweaks for future compatibility with jQuery 1.9+
- Tweak – Prevented the lightbox from appending ”#prettyPhoto” to the URL when clicking a lightbox thumbnail.
- Fix – Fixed compatibility with the new version of the SublimeVideo player (unfortunately the FLV file format was dropped so references to this format were removed from the admin panel).
- Fix – Added the “Other Work” and “Other Posts” strings to the default.po language file.
- Fix – Current page link color on the superior-header right area should now be visible.
- Fix – Fixed a bug on the sub-header title not being properly aligned to the left when using an image background.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented blog posts from being properly rendered if the WordPress resize function failed.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that deleted all custom sidebars when deleting a single custom sidebar in Webkit browsers.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented upload field from working properly in the pages, posts, slider items and portfolio items custom settings.
- Fix – Tabs should no longer overlap if there isn’t enough horizontal space, they should stack instead.
- Fix – Prevented errors in Google Rich Snippets.
- Fix – Theme normal sliders with one element only should now hide the slider navigation.
1.3 – 17/01/2013
- Feature – Added a new [testimonial_scroller] shortcode in order to rotate testimonials inside the same container.
- Feature – Added a new [logo_scroller] shortcode in order to display a scrolling list of client logos.
- Feature – Added a new [accordion] shortcode. Visually it’s the same as the [toggle] shortcode, only adds a mutually exclusive behavior to toggles inside the accordion.
- Feature – You can now individually assign a global custom background color to the sub-header bar with solid background.
- Feature – There’s a new admin option where you can hide the breadcrumbs.
- Tweak – Removed the appending hash code to the URL when viewing pages with the AddThis social share buttons.
- Tweak – When creating new pages or posts, the sub-header bar with solid background is selected by default.
- Tweak – Updated the LayerSlider plugin to the latest 3.6.2 version.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented the mobile dropdown menu from being clickable in certain situations.
- Fix – Fixed displaying
- Fix – Fixed the styling of portfolio items and post widgets shortcode inside the [wide_bar] shortcode.
- Fix – Fixed a bug that prevented blog and portfolio post widget shortcodes from displaying columns correctly inside pages with sidebar.
- Fix – Fixed styling issues in the footer widgets are where some elements add the text color equal to the background color.
- Fix – Fixed shortcodes not being parsed in the LayerSlider custom content.
- Fix – Fixed [tab] shortcode styling in small screen sizes.
- Fix – Fixed a bug preventing page content from displaying in the blog page templates.
1.2 – 20/12/2012
- Tweak – Removed the defined position in which the Vanguard admin panel appears on the WordPress admin area, which was preventing some plugin menus from appearing.
- Fix – Made the breadcrumbs “You are here” string available for translation.
- Fix – Fixed the styling of WPML language changer widget in dropdown menu mode when added to the superior-header or the footer bar.
1.1 – 13/12/2012
- Feature – Added the option of adding single post “previous” and “next” navigation below the post content (also available on the portfolio items).
- Feature – You now have the option in a per post basis of not displaying the title and meta info overlayed on the image in the wide blog template and single post page.
- Feature – Added a PSD file containing some pages of the theme design.
- Tweak – Some admin panel buttons and select fields were displaying incorrectly after the WordPress 3.5 update.
- Tweak – If you manually set a post excerpt it will now properly override the post summary on the blog list pages.
- Fix – Fixed the “Update” Google Web Fonts button in the Fonts Manager.
- Fix – The YouTube and Vimeo videos were not properly resizing to their parent content area.
- Fix – Sub-headers with image backgrounds now properly resize according to the device’s width.
- jQuery (http://jquery.com)
- Superfish Dropdown (http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/plugins/superfish/)
- prettyPhoto (http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/)
- Quicksand (http://razorjack.net/quicksand/)
- jQuery Cycle (http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/)
- Plyr (http://plyr.io/)
- jQuery Touchwipe Plugin (http://www.netcu.de/jquery-touchwipe-iphone-ipad-library)
- FitVids (http://fitvidsjs.com/)
- Options Framework (http://wptheming.com/options-framework-theme/)
- IC Mini Icon Set (http://www.designdeck.co.uk/a/1239/)
- jQuery Transit (http://ricostacruz.com/jquery.transit/)
NOTE: don’t forget to rate the theme
Thanks for purchasing one of my files. Support is given through the ThemeForest item comment system, I’ll do my best to answer your questions.