WooCommerce AliExpress Cargo Tracking plugin characteristics
Major SALE: only $10 for 1st 500 sales!
This plugin makes use of functions to increase tracking figures to WooCommerce orders, monitor them applying a special monitoring service (get comprehensive information about tracking codes you get from AliExpress suppliers), and send out those people knowledge to your shoppers by e-mail. Please notice: you want to use this plugin with each other with Ali2Woo plugin if you want to get tracking knowledge from AlIExpress routinely.
- Show monitoring figures in electronic mail notifications for your buyers
- Present them in your customer particular accounts and on the get web page for web page administrator
- Combine with tracking companies: 17Monitor, Cainiao, AfterShip
- Increase a tracking form on your website utilizing a specific small-code. The monitoring type is an iframe widget provided by 17observe.
- Personalize the monitoring templates for email notifications, individual accounts and admin panel.
Features that call for AfterShip API Crucial
- Every day automated synchronization of monitoring information
- Computerized detection of provider code by monitoring number
- Automated shifting of the WooCommerce purchase position if associated monitoring figures get the “Shipped” state
- Manual synchronization function for precise tracking quantities
- Split tracking figures into teams dependent on their point out: Pending, Transported, Sent, and so on.
Do you want move-by-move documentation for the plugin?
It’s out there below.
Also there is the movie instruction.
1) Tracking quantities and backlinks in e-mails, consumers accounts and in WooCommerce admin panel
Connect tracking numbers to e mail notifications for your purchasers. Also the monitoring link of the proper monitoring support will be bundled in the electronic mail.
Displaying tracking quantities in orders section of your buyers accounts.
Displaying tracking figures in orders portion in WooCommerce backend.
2) Tracking providers
Environment up the tracking support (17monitor, cainiao, aftership) you want to use.
3) Monitoring web site and exclusive quick-code
Introducing get monitoring web site for your clients applying exclusive brief-code [wcae-track]. It’ll permit your shoppers to check their monitoring codes ideal on your web-site frontend. The monitoring sort is an iframe widget supplied by 17track
How to put in WooCommerce AliExpress monitoring plugin
Version 1.. - 8 June 2018 ### Initial launch
Variation 1.1. - 7 August 2018 ### 1) Added the integration with AfterShip API (call for AfterShip API Essential) ### 2) Additional the Monitoring Listing web site in WordPress backend ### 3) Added an capability to set up automobile-synchronization of monitoring codes via AfterShip ### 4) Included a function "Help automobile-detect courier method" (in test manner for now)
Edition 1.1.2 - 26 November 2018 ### 1) Extra a characteristic to use the community web pages (owning the monitoring shortcode) as monitoring service ### 2) Fastened a bug with the placing a articles of the tracking shortcode ### 3) Added the 'num' URL parameter that directly inserted into the tracking code industry on the tracking shortcode website page ### 4) Added a function to incorporate numerous AliExpress get IDs to one particular WooCommerce purchase
Version 1.1.3 - 7 April 2019 ### 1) Transformed the tracking synchronization plan. It runs every 15 minutes (for every 10 monitoring codes for every time) ### 2) Extra a new subject to input the vendors slugs for AfterShip vehicle-detection courier characteristic ### 3) Extra an capacity to select the buy position if associated tracking numbers have the delivered state ### 4) Additional an capability to synchronize the unique monitoring numbers only
Model 1.1.6 - 25 November 2020 ### 1) Additional new solution in the plugin configurations allowing for to build "wc_delivered" order position. Also, it produces a new email notification for this status and e-mail template. The template can be tailored by overriding the template in [your-theme]/woocommerce/email messages/shopper-delivered-purchase.php file. ### 2) Mounted insignificant bugs