Cart Based shipping allows you to set different shipping rates based on the items a customer has in their cart. There are three calculation methods: by the subtotal price, by the number of items in the cart, and by weight. For example, the higher the subtotal or weight of the cart, or the more items a customer is purchasing, the higher the shipping rate may be. You may also set this feature to be available only to certain countries.
The WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
Version 3.1.1 (January 16th, 2019)
- Removed: ‘Enable/Disable’ settings as this is controlled by WooCommerce now
- Removed: ‘Method Availabiliy’ settings as it was deprecated in WC 2.6
- Enhanced: Legacy method now hidden from new users and disabled prior installs
- Enhanced: Minor bug and syntax changes.
For a complete list of changes, view the full version log
- Simple, straight forward settings page
- Shipping base on the cart’s subtotal, number of items ordered, or total weight of all items combined
- Create multiple instances through WooCommerce shipping zones
- Customize the shipping label ouput
- Calculation based on prices with or without tax
- Calculation based on subtotal before or after coupons
- Set a fixed shipping rate or charge a percentage of the subtotal
- Set a minimum or maximum shipping price that the customer will be charged regardless of the percentage
- Set a minimum or maximum requirement the customer must meet (based on calculation method)
- Exclude shipping classes so items assigned to these classes will ship free
- Export / Import all settings for this method
- WPML compatible
- Lifetime of free updates
- Courteous, helpful support