[*]Reside PREVIEWAcquire FOR $24
WooCommerce – Bare minimum/Highest Portions extension for WooCommerce will allow you to define bare minimum and optimum allowable item quantities for every product or service, order or variation. It also allows you outline a group quantity if your product have to be bought in groups of x.
- Quick to personalize, set up and use.
- Established a minimum and highest amount essential to checkout.
- Established a least and utmost price (of cart objects) needed to checkout.
- Exclude product or service from policies.
- Group of options(e.g. You have to purchase in team of X).
- Support bare minimum and optimum regulations on variation degree also.
- Aid bare minimum and highest purchase products ( bare minimum & greatest range of solutions ).
- Assist Team of solution on Classification amount also.
= Model 2.1.1 (2020-06-07) = * [+] Enhancement - Added configurations for category stage error messages. * [+] Dev - Tested with WooCommerce 4.2.. = Model 2.1. (2020-05-09) = * [+] Improvement - Added look at specifics tab to plugin row. * [+] Enhancement - Updater code optimization. * [+] Dev - Tested with WordPress 5.4.1. * [+] Dev - Tested with WooCommerce 4.1.. = Variation 2..9 (2019-11-16) = * [*] Repair - Solved bare minimum amount situation when distinct variation never have any limitation. * [+] Dev - Examined with WordPress 5.3. * [+] Dev - Analyzed with WooCommerce 3.8.. = Model 2..8 (2019-07-28) = * [+] Deal with - Fixed variable solution does not set min and max quatity on variaion improve. * [*] Correct - Solved get_woocommerce_phrase_meta deprecated detect. = Version 2..7 (2018-12-12) = * [+] Improvement - Additional French translation. * [*] Fix - Solved variable product or service stage amount not doing work on cart web site.
See entire change log here