This is a WordPress plugin to create cached and on the fly export feeds for WooCommerce products. Build your own, custom WooCommerce product feeds.
Comes with preposted skroutz.gr & Facebook Products feed.
Tested with thousands of products
Exported CSVs are compatible and can be opened with MS Excel and other spreadsheet apps
- User friendly and self-explanatory entries management.
- 44 available values to be used and exported
- Supports Variations attributes
- Supports custom product meta
- Supports WooCommerce Brands
- Option to exclude product(s).
- Extensible / developer friendly. You can alter the plugin without hacking it, but via WordPress filters and actions.
- Easily translatable via .po / .mo files.
- Available translations: English, Greek.
1.1.11 31 Mar 2022
- Fix: in some cases variations slugs were displaying instead of labels
1.1.10 05 Mar 2022
- Fix: some options when editing the feed settings would not save if empty
- Fix: Removed PHP 8.0 deprecation warning
1.0.9 04 Mar 2022
- Fix: single product overrides could be edited but not be removed
- Fix: “one product based on the parent for variable products” now checks for stock settings
- Feature: added backorder custom message
- Feature: added the optin to add the parent product excerpt and description if the variation’s does not exists
- Feature: The file path can now handle directories
- Fix: Checkboxes would not save unchecked status on save
- Feature: WooCommerce version 5.x support
- Feature: Added ajax XML generation
- Feature: Added Facebook product feed XML tags
- Feature: Added Facebook product feed XML sample entry
- Fix: Condition to avoid various PHP notices and warnings
- Feature: Converted from select2 to selectWoo
- Fix: Condition to avoid PHP warning for product brands
- Fix: Decoding of url encoded attributes
- Fix: Removed WooCommerce v3.0+ deprecation warnings
- Feature: Added list with all scanned meta keys
- Fix: Prevent error if brands plugin is not installed
- Feature: WooCommerce version 3.0.x support
- Feature: Product taxonomies detection and tags, all product taxonomies are supported
- Feature: Option to merge attributes
- Feature: Include / exclude products by category
- Initial release