(as of Nov 15,2019 09:02:10 UTC – Details)
An in-depth and complete tackle WordPress, masking every part in regards to the platform similar to WordPress posts, pages, themes, plugins, and extra.
- Get updated with the newest WordPress 5.0 (Bebo) and all its new options
- Beginner-friendly format and recommendation you possibly can apply from day one with a great deal of screenshots and examples
- Enrich your improvement expertise with the brand new block-based editor Gutenberg
Back within the day, while you wished to launch a brand new web site, you both needed to study internet programming your self or rent knowledgeable who would care for the entire course of for you. Nowadays, with WordPress, anybody can construct an optimized web site with the least quantity of effort potential and then make it obtainable to the world very quickly.
Here, within the seventh version of the e book, we’re going to present you find out how to construct nice wanting and purposeful websites utilizing WordPress. The new model of WordPress – 5.0 – comes with just a few necessary modifications, and we let you know all about find out how to use them successfully. From crafting content material pages utilizing the block editor, and customizing the design of your web site, via to creating certain it is safe, we undergo all of it.
The e book begins by introducing WordPress and instructing you find out how to set it up. You are then proven find out how to create a weblog web site, begin writing content material, and even use plugins and themes to customise the design of the location and add some distinctive components to set it aside. If you wish to get extra in-depth, we additionally present you find out how to get began creating your individual themes and plugins. Finally, we educate you find out how to use WordPress for constructing non-blog websites.
By the top of the e book, you’ll be sufficiently expert to design high-quality websites and will likely be absolutely acquainted with the ins and outs of WordPress.
What you’ll study
- Learn to adapt your plugin with the Gutenberg editor
- Create content material that’s optimized for publication on the internet
- Craft nice wanting pages and posts with the usage of block editor
- Structure your internet pages in an accessible and clear manner
- Install and work with plugins and themes
- Customize the design of your web site
- Upload multimedia content material, similar to photographs, audio, and video simply and successfully
- Develop your individual WordPress plugins and themes
- Use WordPress to construct websites that serve functions apart from blogs
Who this e book is for
The best audience for this e book could be PHP builders who’ve some primary data of working with WordPress and who wish to get a complete sensible understanding of working with WordPress and create production-ready websites with it.
Table of Contents
- Introducing WordPress
- Getting Started with WordPress
- Creating Blog Content
- Pages, Media, and Importing/Exporting Content
- Plugins – What They Are and Why You Need Them
- Securing your WordPress Website
- Choosing and Installing Themes
- Customizing your Website Appearance/Design
- Developing your Own Theme
- Social Media Integration, Podcasting, and HTTPS
- Developing Plugins, Widgets, and an Introduction to REST API
- Creating a Non-Blog Website Part One – The Basics
- Creating a Non-Blog Website Part Two – E-Commerce Websites and Custom Content Elements